July 03, 2007

Krusty-O's and Buzz Cola and Squishees, oh my!

If you’re a Simpsons fan you know what I’m talking about. You’ll find these products soon at a 7-Eleven near you. It’s all part of the marketing hype for the Simpons movie that’s due out later this month. We Moldofskys are fools for a clever campaign. In fact, for the first time in my life, I'm actually jonesing to go to 7-Eleven.

Be forewarned, you won’t find any Duff Beer. The powers that be wisely decided that it wasn’t appropriate to market an alcholic beverage in conjunction with the PG-13 movie.

If you're wondering where the fictional Simpson family lives, check out http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/simpsons-contest.htm and decide for yourself. Each Springfield that's hoping to host the movie's premiere made a promotional video. If you've an hour to kill, watch 'em all and then vote for your favorite Springfield or choose between some of my favorites: Vermont, Tennessee, Nebraska and Illnois (but only because I live here).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails