November 13, 2009

Free Steaz Zero Calorie

Steaz, maker of tasty organic, fair trade, vegan iced teas, is my newest client. These bottle caps are from their Zero Calorie Sparkling Green Tea. It's like each bottle comes with a bonus mantra.

Am I Grateful? Yes, and you should be, too. Use this coupon and pick up a free bottle of Steaz at Whole Foods or your nearest natural foods store.

Am I Balanced? Not even close. But maybe if I fashion that bottle cap into a necklace or charm and keep in close at hand, I'll be making a step in the right direction.

If you're an old fan of Steaz, check out their new look below.

1 comment:

Limner said...

Hi. We drink Steas, too. I collect the caps. Any idea how many different "affirmations" there are? This is one way I use mine: http://limner-inaword.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-11-11T17%3A56%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=7

Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails